Chant Productions Limited (Chant) warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase subject to the limitations below.
Chant shall have no liability under this warranty for the following:
1. Failure due to incorrect installation or failure to follow fitting instructions or use of a product in a manner for which it was not designed.
2. Failure due to abuse, misuse or accident, or any failure due to dismantling, alteration or repair by any person not authorised by chant™.
3. Failure due to incorrect maintenance, failure to adhere to recommended maintenance procedures.
4. Fair wear and tear.
5. Cost of removal, reinstallation and freight.
6. Electroplated finishes on the products can deteriorate or discolour over time due to climactic conditions and consequently the warranty for electroplated finishes is limited to 24 months from the date of purchase.
7. “Living Finishes” (e.g. bronze and copper) that are designed to patina or otherwise change over time are excluded from our warranty.
8. Satin Black Chrome and Black Chrome is excluded from our warranty.
All warranty claims must be made in writing to Chant. The claim must be approved by Chant before any cost is incurred. Chant reserves the right to inspect the product in its installed state before a claim is approved. Chant shall at its sole discretion credit, repair or replace free of charge any product or part determined by chant to be defective in breach of this warranty.
Chant makes no other warranty of any kind expressed or implied in respect of Chant’s products. Chant’s sole
responsibility is to repair and replace a product subject to a valid warranty claim. Under no circumstance will Chant be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential costs or damages, including removal and reinstallation costs, loss of operations or profits (whether direct or indirect), to the maximum extent permitted by law. Chant accepts no liability for personal injury or property damage resulting from failure to adhere to relevant installation operation and safety procedures.
Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied or protected by law if to do so would render this warranty, or any part of it, invalid or ineffective.